Friday, January 21, 2005

Day 2 Of "The Spiffying"

Today was spent continuing to spiffy up the "intern dungeon," which is now the official room name, thanks to me... and also the realization that it is in fact a dungeon. Julie, my supervisor, gave me a few posters to hang up. Also, she gave me her collection of Mark Curry photos. That's right, comic sensation Mark Curry. I know, I was excited, too. Obviously, my mission was clear; I needed to create a Mark Curry gallery, a shrine, if you will. Comedians like Jerry Seinfeld and George Carlin seem to have success carelessly thrown at them because of their "humor," their "genius comedic skills," or their "ability to make someone, anyone at all, laugh." But not Mark Curry. Mark Curry will have no part of that. He would rather make it as a comedian without the crutches that past comedians have relied on. Things like talent and general likeability.

And now, the Mark Curry Gallery is the most visited gallery in this entire room.



1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Mark Curry is indeed great. Check out his blog, his entries are intense, thought provoking, and his February 2005 entries alone contain proof that the man is a comedic genius....a genius I tell you.
http://homepage.mac.com/mark_curry/iblog/index.html)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home